Saturday 12 January 2013

The "Becki"

I am so excited about this one!!  This China cupboard was destined to be mine.  There was an ad poster for tile at my place of work, that I had always admired.  Not only for the tile, but the cupboard in the picture. 
 

 

One of my favourite places to get projects is a local Facebook auction site.  When I saw this on the site, I HAD to bid on it.


Needs some TLC...but that is OK with me!
 
I ended up paying $120 for it, but I think it was totally worth it!
 


I love the after.  The inside & the fretwork is an awesome green  The outside is homemade white chalk paint & slightly distressed.  I left the shelves original but restained them walnut to just clean them up.  I was planning on using it in my new bathroom for linens when it is done, but at the moment it is my craft cupboard in a corner of my dining room.
 

1 comment:

  1. that is gorgeous and a steal of a deal

    ReplyDelete