Monday 24 September 2012

Birthday Decorations & Loot Boxes

It seems I have really been "into" the papercrafts lately. 
It could be because of my recent purchase of a used 12" Cricut!  (<3 <3 <3)
For my Son's Birthday, I made a Birthday Banner (as described in a previous post)

and Matching Cupcake Wrappers with the Cupcake Toppers
from the Cricut "Cupcake Wrappers"  Cartridge.


It was the first time I used the cricut Cupcake Wrapper cartridge. 
I cut them at 3.5" and I now realize that 3" probably would have been big enough. 
 The wrappers were a bit large for regular size cupcakes.

I recycled some plastic carpet tile boxes from work, and made the loot boxes in a Halloween theme Using the Cricut "Phrases" cartridge:


Inside:  a deck of playing cards, a gel Halloween window cling, & a smoosh ball



The spines were decorated using the "Ribbons & Rosettes" cartridge. 
This cartridge has some really nice borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment