Thursday 2 August 2012

I am a Tiger, not a Cougar!

Acquired at at a Facebook auction for only $61, this table had seen better days! 
She was pretty rough, and looking a bit like a cougar before midnight at the local bar. 
Time was not very friendly to this poor soul, but I saw the potential in her.



I knew that after a few glasses of wine, a makeover, a striptease routine, and some gentle caressing,
I could make her look and feel like a tiger!



Someone had already started the striptease on her, but I guess they gave up.

I did not give up on her!  A makeover is all she needed for a bit of self confidence :)


~~~~~~I love being a stripper~~~~~~



I knew I was on to something when I started redressing her......







What started off as a cougar, ended up having the stripes of a tiger all along.









1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Great find!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete